Sunday, March 9, 2014

My political philosophy.

I haven't wandered into politics on this blog yet; eventually I suppose I will.  In the meantime, this poster is as good a shorthand for my political beliefs as can be imagined.






I'm not as nuts as the kinds of people who actually join the Libertarian Party in the US.  I'm not going to accidentally dye my face blue because of some goofy silver cure,  I don't think the President is a Kenyan (he is a Keynesian, does that count?), I don't think the Federal Reserve is a massive conspiracy of Jews, Bilderbergs and Illuminati.  It's very sad that the party is run by people like that, but there we go.

For whatever it's worth, I've done no research on the Canadian Libertarian Party or on Mr. Moen specifically so I don't know if they or he are nuts.  I just like the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For reasons I don't understand, third-party cookies must be enabled in order to comment.